Author Registration (fee below) by March 31, 2017
Full Author,IEEE Member* US$400
Full Author,non-IEEE Member US$450
Full Student Author, IEEE Member* US$150
Full Student Author, non-IEEE Member US$200
*For registration at Students and IEEE Member rates, a copy of valid Students ID/active IEEE Membership card (number) should be presented.
1. Authors are requested to complete the copyright process.
2. At least one author of an accepted paper must Register at the FULL Rate for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
3. Non-presented papers Will NOT be indexed in IEEE Explore.
3. The presenting Author should login to EDAS and update bio for use by the Session Chair.
For authors presenting multiple papers, one registration is valid for one person; however, it can cover up to two (2) papers on which the person who is registered is an author or co-author.
With reference to queries from Authors:
Please note the paper size is A-4. For full paper, standard 6 pages (maximum 10 pages; US$100 extra fees for 7th page onward) , minimum 3 pages (please check the template link for more info). For Industry Track and WIE track, only abstract is required now; maximum 2 pages (presentation required later).
Extra pages fees:
Authors with over-length papers should pay over-length charges (7th page and above – US$100 per page) for the extra pages via EDAS when they upload the final versions of their accepted paper.
How to Register:
- Login with your EDAS registered email & password at: https://edas.info/registerPerson.php?c=19583