Registration is handled by EDAS which guarantees SECURE online payments.
You need an EDAS user name; if you don’t have one, please go to EDAS and sign up free.
The fee details are given below for quick reference.
|Participants Registration Type & Fee|
|Participation as Attendees, Delegates, and non-presenting Authors||Registration Fee After: April 8, 2017|
|Full Normal, IEEE Member *||01:FNIM 450$|
|Full Normal, non-IEEE Member||01:FNNM 550$|
|Full Author-not-Presenter IEEE Member*||03:FANPIM 450$|
|Full Author-not-Presenter non-IEEE Member||03:FANPNM 500$|
|Full Student*, IEEE Member* Conference (+ SYP Congress Free)||04:SMFE 150$|
|Full Student*, non-IEEE Member Conference (+ SYP Congress Free)||04:SNMFE 200|
For further inquiry please contact: Registration Committee Chair Dr. Mohab A. Mangoud, P.O. Box 32038, Kingdom of Bahrain, Phone: +973 17876261, Fax: +973 17680924, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Students & YP Congress Registration|
|Non Student IEEE Member||05:SYP-IM 450$|
|Non Student non-IEEE Member||05:SYP-NM 550$|
|Full Student, IEEE Member * SYP Congress only (7-8 May 2017)||05:SMCO 100$|
|Full Student, non-IEEE Member SYP Congress only (7-8 May 2017)||05:SNMCO 150$|
- For offline Students & YP registration:
- Download the registration form by clicking on the following link (Registration Form)
- Fill the form and e-mail it to IEEE.GCC.SYP.Congress2017@gmail.com
- More info @ http://ieee-gcc-sypcongress.com/#registration
Participation as Author-Presenting. Registration closed March 31, 2017.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must register at the FULL rate for the paper to be included in the conference proceeding. The same registered Author must make the presentation at the conference. Only papers presented by one of
the registered authors will be included in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
- For authors presenting multiple papers, one registration is valid for one person; however, it can cover up to two (2) papers on which the person who is registered is an author or co-author.
- Extra pages fees: normal length for the final manuscript is limited to six (6) pages. Papers exceeding the normal length may be submitted upon payment of over-length page charges of 100 $ for each page in excess of six. Extra pages fees should be paid via EDAS when uploading the final version of accepted papers.